Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's on like Michelle Kwan


I'm going to be late for my 'real' job if I don't give the shop and the blog a rest today, but I thought it was worth mentioning that teapothollow.etsy.com has officially launched. I'm glued to it because each item has been viewed and we even got a 'heart' from someone we don't even know! Someone we didn't even FORCE to heart us. I feel a little bit like I'm sending a kid off on the first day of school -- nervous, excited, hopeful, terrified.

But it's out there now and we can keep working on the things we'd be working on anyway. I would like to sew some cloth napkins, but I think that is still a ways off. For no other reason than we have a pretty busy weekend ahead this weekend and next.

If you are an etsy seller, leave us a comment and a link to your shop. We'd love to see what you're doing.

1 comment:

  1. you need to come to chat... and you need to join our chat team

    ReplyDelete